NEED YOUR REFRIGERATOR REPAIRED?
SUB ZERO REFRIGERATOR REPAIR
The most popular symptoms are the following:
- Are you noticing that your food is going bad?
- Is your refrigerator panel (body) hot?
- Are you picking up on unusual levels of condensation?
- Is your refrigerator noisy or loud?
- Is it leaking water from your refrigerator?
- Ice build up on the back panel?
- Is your refrigerator ice-maker not producing ice?
- Is the control panel not responding or the lights out?
- Is "service" error code displayed in the control panel?
Your Sub-Zero product is not your typical appliance. It is cutting edge technology and nothing to be messed with. If you are ever unsure about the repairs/diagnosis that you are about to make, call NY Refrigerator Repair Specialists, a professional repair company. We are trained and experienced in Sub-zero appliances.
Your Clean Condenser light is on. It might be a simple as your condenser coils might need to be cleaned on your Sub-Zero, just as the light indicator light says. According to Sub-Zero, you should have your coils professionally cleaned every 3-6 months to avoid refrigerator problems. If you are handy, you can do it yourself, but they must be thoroughly cleaned with a brush and vacuumed. If after cleaning, the light goes back on, you may have a bigger problem. Call NY Refrigerator Repair Professionals before you lose cooling.
The bar between the refrigerator and freezer side is hot. Again, probably the coils are the problem.
Water leaking under the unit. Too many possible problems to mention. Cracked water lines, frozen lines, broken valves, clogged drainage lines, can all cause refrigerator problems and make your unit leak.
Loss of cooling, either side, if applicable. Your Sub-Zero refrigerator/freezer has independent compressors, so one does not affect the other. If you lose cooling on either side, it will not affect the other. So do not turn the unit off if one side starts to lose cooling. Again, there are just too many possibilities here. Call a service professional, a company which has technicians who specialize on Sub-zero. Defrost timers, fan motors, relays, compressors, to name a few, might be giving you refrigerator problems.
The good news is that Sub-Zero keeps meticulous records of your Sub-Zero refrigerator/ice machine, in their data bases. Even if you are not the original owner, they can help give you history on your unit.
With Sub zero and Wolf Services you have the best warranty in the business, and we are here to help!
Invite one of certified technician from Sub zero and Wolf Services and join thousands of happy customers all around New York City. Results are very satisfying! We can provide same day Sub-zero Refrigerator repair service and dispatch trained and certified Sub-zero technitions to resolve occured problems with your Sub-zero refrigerator.
The reasons for that can differ from freon leakage, to compressor's failure, to damaged electronics.
These things all signify possible refrigerator issues. That's why it is so critical to call technicians right away, whenever you have noticed that your fridge is malfunctioning.
Invite one of certified technician from Sub zero and Wolf Services and join thousands of happy customers all around New York City. Results are very satisfying! We can provide same day Sub zero Refrigerator repair service and dispatch trained and certified Sub-zero technitions to resolve occured problems with your Sub zero refrigirator.
WE WILL PROVE WE ARE DIFFERENT
Sub zero Freezer Company Inc. is an American manufacturer which builds refrigerators, wine coolers and freezers. Sub zero brand name is known for superior quality, reliability and high-performance. It is one of the best brands of refrigerators and freezers in the world.
Your decision to purchase a Sub zero refrigerator was a wise choice. Still the “Gold Standard” in refrigeration, Sub zero has the best customer support system in the business for their refrigerators. However, that does not mean that you won’t ever have refrigerator problems. After more than a decade in the refrigerator repair business, we can help answer some of the question you may have with your Sub zero refrigerator problems.
- Over 15 years of experience in the industry
- Certified, trained and insured technicians
- Flat rate pricing (No hourly rates, no extra charges for late or extra hours or weekends)
- Same day repair services
- 90 percent of repairs done on initial visit
- Flexible and convenient appointments
- Profesional 24/7 customer service
- No payment until your appliance is fixed
- Extended warranty for parts and labor
- We are local, based in the New York City
- Fully-stocked trucks (our technicians have large inventory of major parts in stock in our vans)
- Free service call if we do the job